Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Completing the property description details, part of Making Money with Airbnb.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Okay, let's move forward and complete…the property description details,…and let's take this listing to the next level.…Now, a series of boxes show up…which is the Safety Checklist, so go ahead…and indicate if your accommodation has…a Smoke Detector, a First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher,…and any of these other safety features.…Now, you can print a Safety Card,…and this allows you to go ahead and fill in…information about locations of things like…Fire extinguishers, alarms, and Gas shutoff valves.…
Then go ahead and enter any…Emergency exit instructions for the property.…Then click Edit to enter emergency telephone numbers,…then click Save.…Go ahead and review all this information,…and when you're satisfied,…go ahead and Preview and Print the safety card…which you can print on a…color printer or black and white printer,…and then place it inside the accommodation space.…When you're done click Next.…Now, we'll be talking in more depth about…setting rates for your accommodation space,…but for now, go ahead and put in the Price tip here.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful Airbnb host, first acquaints viewers with Airbnb and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the Airbnb world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention getting listing that covers everything from the headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of Airbnb. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether Airbnb is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your Airbnb rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your Airbnb rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of Airbnb
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on Airbnb
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.