Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Bedroom tips, part of Making Money with Airbnb.
- The bedrooms in your accommodations…should be uncluttered and functional.…Closets should be clear of personal clutter,…and be appointed just a couple of items,…such as hangers, a spare comforter, some extra pillows,…and optionally, an iron and an ironing board.…The latter can be placed in a hall closet…of an accommodation with two or more bedrooms…and shared by guests.…Because they're very inexpensive…you can place them in every bedroom closet.…Pillows are also an affordable way to have…luxury for guests as well because they're inexpensive.…
Furniture in the bedroom should…follow my prior suggestions and be minimal.…I struggle with the idea of putting desks in vacation…rentals, and I've gone in both directions with that one.…A small desk in the bedroom is nice,…but can also be placed in the living room…in accommodations with multiple bedrooms.…At the end of the day, people generally are on vacation…and that normally means they spend…minimal time inside the room during the day.…A dining room table can always double as a computer table…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful Airbnb host, first acquaints viewers with Airbnb and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the Airbnb world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention getting listing that covers everything from the headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of Airbnb. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether Airbnb is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your Airbnb rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your Airbnb rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of Airbnb
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on Airbnb
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.