Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Bathroom tips, part of Making Money with Airbnb.
- I touched on the importance…of a good sized vanity…earlier in the course,…and there are other touches…that will help your bathroom…feel like a spa…instead of the plain and ordinary place…to get ready in the morning.…Be sure to check your hot water heater…and set the temperature…a little higher than usual.…Hot water is not only important…for sanitizing dishes,…but guests appreciate…a nice hot bath or shower.…And if your water heater uses gas,…you will not spend a lot of extra…for the rise in temperature.…
Be sure to check the aerator on the vanity sink…and replace it if it's running slow,…obstructed, or crusty with hard water deposits.…Make sure the toilet flushes vigorously…and that it doesn't make noise,…which is a sign that it needs service.…Toilets are very inexpensive…and it's not a bad idea to replace…an old one if it's seen better days.…This next tip will have your guests…floating on cloud nine.…I love these rain showerheads.…
The special arm and massive showerhead…really does the trick.…Replacing a showerhead is so easy.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful Airbnb host, first acquaints viewers with Airbnb and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the Airbnb world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention getting listing that covers everything from the headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of Airbnb. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether Airbnb is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your Airbnb rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your Airbnb rental
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/03/2016. What changed?
A: We added one video on Airbnb's Instant Book feature.
1. An Overview of Airbnb
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on Airbnb
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.