This video helps you understand how to use the AME queue.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to take…a bit more of a look at the queue.…I'm just going to hover over that and tap my accent grave key,…just there, and in common with all of the other…digital video and audio products, what it does…is maximize that on the screen, so we can…avoid other distractions.…Okay, so you will have seen how we can start the queue…by hitting this button over in the top corner here…or indeed hitting return when it's ready.…Then that will start processing the items in the queue.…
If you've done a whole bunch of things,…you can select all of them, Command-A or Control-A,…and then to remove them from the queue,…you can simply tap the minus icon just here or hit delete.…In both cases, you'll get this dialogue, which tells you…that it's only going to remove them from the queue,…not from your computer.…You can always check the don't ask again box there…if you don't want to see this but I kind of leave it on.…It's only one extra tap on the keyboard…just to validate that, like so.…
It's worth mentioning, if you're going to be doing this…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.