- View Offline
- Planning a project in pre-production
- Creating a 3D robot in Cinema 4D
- Using kuler to establish a color palette
- Learning how to design a motion graphics project from an artistic perspective
- Preparing Photoshop and Illustrator content for animation in After Effects
- Using color to stylize and unify visual elements
Skill Level Intermediate
(upbeat music) - [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Chad Perkins and this is the After Effects Project Workflow. In this course, we're gonna build a real world motion graphics project from a bunch of different files using a bunch of different applications. We'll create the layout using images from Photoshop, graphics from Illustrator, and 3D elements from Cinema 4D. Then we'll animate all the pieces, arranging them in 3D space, and using the tools and after effects to make them do exactly what we want them to do. After that, we'll put the finishing touches on, color correcting the final bumper, and even composing an original soundtrack.
This is going to be a blast, so let's get started with After Effects Project Workflow.