Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Video and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating a cube grid with the MoGraph Cloner
- Creating first-, second-, and third-wave animations
- Using a null object to group and keyframe multiple effectors
- Limiting the influence of an effector
- Adding texture
- Using an HDRI map for reflections
- Lighting the scene
- Importing a CINEMA 4D project into After Effects
- Isolating and changing text color with object buffers
Skill Level Intermediate
Here's a little sneak peek of what we're going to be creating in this course. We're going to be making a network promo bumper for a fake TV station named Pixel. We're going to be creating this cube grid with a cloner object. We're going to be using MoGraph effectors to motivate the transition of these two words, and everything is just going to be driven with only two keyframes. We're also going to jump in to After Effects to add some finishing touches. So before you dive in, it's important to know what kind of look we're going to be aiming for.
Now let's get started.