Join Chris Meyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrapping up, part of After Effects CC 2015 New Features.
- Now this course does not cover…every single new feature…that has been introduced in CC 2015.…For that exhaustive list, I highly recommend…you follow the official Adobe After Effects blog online.…It contains an exhaustive list of everything…that's been added, changed, or deleted.…For example, Brain Storm's been removed from CC 2015.…And with that, I want to point out how nice it is…that After Effects CC 2015 will not…overwrite CC 2014 when you download and install it.…The two will exist side by side on your computer.…
Also, they share the same Project File format.…That means you can use some of the features in 2015…such as the Uninterrupted Previews.…Save that Project File, then open it in 2014…to take advantage of say, Multiprocessor Rendering…or even Brain Storm.…It's a nice little advantage of this particular release.…Now this is very early days for this whole new scheme…in After Effects of Uninterrupted Previews and the such.…And also, it's just a version 1 0 implementation…of CC libraries, so I expect this program…
Check back often for updates. New chapters will be added each time Adobe releases a major After Effects update.
- Preview options
- Editing a project without stopping preview playback
- Navigating the CC Libraries workflows
- Moving animations from Adobe Character Animator to After Effects
- Using expressions to dynamically measure facial dimensions
- Setting up layers in CINEWARE and CINEMA 4D Lite
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/01/2015. What changed?
A: We added 11 movies covering the fall 2015 updates to After Effects CC (v13.6), including the new start screen, preview updates, Creative Cloud Libraries import, new effects, and multitouch gestures.