This video helps you understand Link to Adobe Audition.
- [Instructor] Let's have a look at the link…between Premiere, and…another creative cloud product: Audition.…So what I'm going to do here, is I'm going to clear…the stuff that's currently on my Timeline,…and I'm going to drag in this copy of Hitchin03.mp4…just there, and I'm going to change my view…by shrinking near my scrollbars, which is the fast way…that you can zoom in, like so.…I absolutely love that you can do that.…
Now, up until now, I've had my audio actually going…out to another device, so you haven't been able to hear it.…You've probably turned your speakers down…wherever it's bothered you.…But it's an important part of working with these products,…is making sure your hardware is set up properly.…So I'm going to go to the Premiere Pro CC menu here…on the MAC.…This is in the Edit menu on the PC.…And come down to my Preferences, and choose Audio Hardware,…just here, and this is where you can set up how your sound…is being rooted, and depending on your system,…you'll have slightly different options, perhaps,…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.