While working with flattened graphics might not seem to give you the most flexible workflow, there are tips and techniques to help you make them easier to use. What are these techniques? In this video, author Ian Robinson demonstrates how to easily use flattened graphics from the Creative Cloud Market in your graphics project.
- While having to work with flattened graphic elements…might not seem to give you the most flexible workflow,…there are several different ways you can utilize those…elements to give you that much cherished feeling…of freedom and flexibility.…So as we look at our project, you can see…I've got this mountain scene with our Breathe…type over top, with some birds.…And I want to add yet another layer to this,…and I want to give it a little bit more of a graphic feel.…So I may bring the canvas down, but in order to add…the graphic feel, I need to add this piece right here…in my AEG Market library.…
This Line Geometric graphic.…Now, I can just click on this and drag it and drop it…directly into my project, and sure enough you can actually…see I've got lines.…Now this graphic is a little small for this project,…but that's fine.…I'm going to drag it towards the middle of the comp,…and once it gets there, then I'll hover over the lower…right corner and I'm going to hold down shift + opt…on the Mac, or shift + alt on Windows…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Intermediate
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.