Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro, part of Creative Suite 6: Video Production.
As you would probably expect, Premiere Pro gives you very similar input options …for Photoshop documents to After Effects. But with perhaps a little bit less detail control. …It's just what you'd expect from a system that's primarily a non-linear editor …rather than an Effects tool. I'm going to double-click here in the …Project panel, and I'm going to open up let's have a look in our graphics. …And I'm going to open up this Paladin logo. …Let's have, let's have this item here. When you import a Photoshop document, …Premiere Pro identifies it as a PSD. And it allows you to chose whether you're …going to merge all the layers together into a single footage item, or merge …specific layers. So, you can just tick the box for the …layers that you want from the Photoshop document.…
Or have individual layers, which will not produce a single item, it'll have a …seperate item for each layer that you select, or to have a sequence. …And for me, I think the sequence is the interesting one. …Because it pre-combines each of the layers from the Photoshop document into a …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.