Addresses 11 of the most common questions users have about After Effects.
- [Voiceover] Frequently asked question about After Effects CS5: "Why don't I have some effects or codecs in my free trial version of After Effects?" Adobe licenses some software for inclusion with After Effects from third parties. This software isn't included in the free trial version. To see what software is and isn't included in the free trial version, go to the search field at the top of the application window and search for trial version. Hit enter, and you can see what output formats aren't supported in the trial version by clicking supported output formats, or you can get a more complete list by clicking set up and installation.
In the installing the software section, the note labeled "Important" explains the limitations of the trial version and links to a document that gives details. This document lists the formats that aren't supported in the trial version and provides a link to a page that describes and lists the third party plugins that aren't included with the trial version.
- What are the optimum memory settings for performance in After Effects?
- Why are my vector graphics from Illustrator pixelated?
- Why can't I see my changes until I let go of the mouse button?
- Why can't I see all of my motion path in the Composition panel?
- Why is there no sound in my output file?
- What's the best format for exporting from After Effects?
- Why is my output file huge, and why does it not play smoothly?
- How do I find tutorials and information about After Effects?