Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of After Effects Guru: CC Market and Libraries.
- Now there are a few things you should be familiar with before you get started with this course. The first thing, you should already have the Creative Cloud desktop application already installed on your computer. If you don't, you need to make sure that you have administration privileges so you can download and install that application. Also, you should have a basic familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, and finally, of course, Adobe After Effects. So we have quite a few things to work with. Let's go ahead and get started.
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Appropriate for all
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.