Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of After Effects Guru: Working with Vectors.
So there are a few things you should know before you get started in this course. You should have a basic familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. Now if you're a very beginner, I definitely encourage you to check out some of the essential training titles in the lynda.com online training library. If you're an intermediate user, you should be perfectly fine to come along and check out this course. So, let's get started.
This course was created and produced by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Analyzing how vectors behave across the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Animating titles from Photoshop
- Creating custom type from Illustrator
- Importing and copying vectors from Illustrator into After Effects
- Animating with shape layers
- Timing animation vectors