Learn about the prerequisites for this course.
- [Narrator] This course is being designed to be an introduction to a set of industrial design topics that will be really useful to you to learn and I really want you to learn them, but I've got to make a couple of things clear in regards to your prior knowledge for the smoothest experience. It should go without saying that you will need to be able to operate your system with a reasonable degree of proficiency. Like I said, I guess that's a given, but experience has shown me it's always worth checking because I won't be able to describe every aspect of using your own system in addition to covering the topics at hand.
There is also a small expectation that you're at least a bit experienced with tools like Photoshop and/or Illustrator. That said, I'm trying to pitch this course with a very shallow learning curve. You're not likely to go out and produce a blockbuster movie, although I'm not going to rule that out completely, but you will gain skills that you can use. So really the more experience you have, the easier it may be but, if you're open to learning something new, and prepared to take it one step at a time, then you could possibly get through just fine with fairly limited experience.
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.