Join Lee Lanier for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know about this course, part of VFX Techniques: Tracking Objects onto a Face.
- View Offline
In order to get the most out of this course, it's helpful to have a working knowledge of After Effects. If you're new to After Effects, I suggest watching the After Effects CS6 Essential Training available at lynda.com.
- Disguising tracking marks with rotoscoping and effects
- Preparing footage for motion tracking
- Planar motion tracking a face in mocha
- Applying tracking data to artwork in After Effects
- Fine-tuning motion tracking curves in After Effects
- Animating text and graphic elements
- Applying color and light effects
- Batch rendering the final comp