Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video What are the MisFire plugins?, part of Up and Running with Magic Bullet Suite.
In this chapter we're going to be looking at something called the MisFire plugins. …These aren't talked about very much out in the community and Red Giant doesn't …really talk about them very much on their website. …But if you install Looks, Magic Bullet Looks, you will also get the Magic Bullet …MisFire plugins. This is a little suite of plugins. …Open this up here in After Effects and its 14 different effects you could use to …damage and kind of play with your footage a little bit. …For the most part these are meant to destroy your footage or make it look like …it's vintage footage or what have you here.…
I have the MisFire effect applied you, you just the basic MisFire effect …actually applies all of these objects in one handy effect. …I'll turn it on where I have all of these going. …And as I preview this, you could see that I've turned my regular footage that I …shot with a nice Red Scarlet camera into old vintage film. …And its pretty believable and it really didn't take much work to get there, so …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.