This course helps designers learn the nuts and bolts of video and audio production with Creative Cloud. Discover how to leverage your existing visual design skills to grasp the fundamentals of working with motion and sound.
- [Tony] Hello there. My name is Tony Harmer and welcome to this course on Video and Audio for Designers with Creative Cloud. This is probably the most important course I have yet undertaken. And it's fantastic that you are able to join me to learn more about this exciting area that is arguable the single, largest challenge facing today's creative design professionals. Together, we're going to look at the essential topics that you need to know to get a foothold on the learning curve associated with something that is probably a bit outside of your comfort zone.
But you're going to discover early on, how what you already know about tools you use, like Photoshop and Illustrator, go a long way to making the leap into the fascinating world of motion. I'm a design-based person, just like you. We speak the same language ordinarily, and here, I can translate the terms and concepts from the world of video into that language. So it seems like you're in familiar territory, not an alien world. The course introduces you to the world of digital video, audio, animation and production with the tools available in Creative Cloud.
The techniques used here are a mixed bag of simple-to-use, but perhaps not optimally efficient maybe, through to state-of-the-game methods that may surprise even seasoned pros. Hopefully, we'll be able to add courses at the next stages in the future. You can help by providing your honest feedback to the library and also directly to me. Those details will be available at the end of the course. Most of all, I tried to make this course fun, so I really hope that you'll thoroughly enjoy learning something new with me in Video for Designers with Creative Cloud.
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.