Learn about common post-production problems and how to fix them with tools like After Effects, Premiere Pro, and some third-party plugins.
- Hey, my name is Eran Stern. I'm a video editor and motion graphic designer with great passion for teaching. Welcome to Premiere Pro Guru: Fix It In Post, solving common production problems. In this course, I'll share with you my recipes for fixing footage and making it usable again thanks to the help of the tools inside Premiere Pro and After Effects. I'm going to show you how you can fix white balance, stabilize shaky shots, handle a noise, minimize flickers, fix skin problems, relight a shot and even fix some audio problems.
As a starting point, we'll review the built-in tools that ships with the programs, and then I'll offer some third party solutions which can simplify the process or improve it dramatically. Now, I'm aware that everyone wants a quick fix, and sometimes I can offer it to you. But do remember that for the most part, there is nothing that can replace a good shot by planning it in the production stage.
Having said that, I'm sure that you'll be surprised how much you can achieve at the post stage these days. So I invite you to join me and see how to cure common problems using Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Fixing white balance problems
- Stabilizing shaky shots
- Fixing bad pixels
- Handling noise, grain, and banding
- Minimizing flicker and exposure issues
- Removing camera flashes
- Fixing skin problems
- Relighting a shot
- Performing lens corrections
- Fixing audio in post