Find tools and assets for your motion graphics projects in the Creative Cloud Market and CC Libraries. Learn how to download and use patterns, textures, brushes, and UI extensions in After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Hello, my name is Ian Robinson and I'd like to welcome you to this AE Guru title on using the Creative Cloud Market and Libraries. We'll start this course by making sure everyone has downloaded and installed the Creative Cloud desktop application so everyone can access the Creative Cloud Market. Then we'll familiarize ourselves with all of the different kinds of assets available in the Market. From Vector graphics to Bitmap textures to custom PhotoShop brushes. Then, it's time to organize those assets into libraries, which we can access through the Libraries panel in most all of the Adobe applications in Creative Cloud.
And, finally, we'll wrap things up by applying our knowledge as we create a custom animated graphic animation with our assets saved in our libraries. We've got a lot of ground to cover, so let's get started.
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects