Work through four hands-on projects and create 3D titles using Premiere Pro. Learn how to create 3D objects and type, animate text, apply transitions, and solve for camera motion. Eran Stern demonstrates how to use tracking, rotoscoping, particles, distortions, camera effects, and more.
- Hey! My name is Eran Stern. I'm a video editor and motion graphic designer with great passion for teaching. Welcome to Premiere Pro Guru: 3D Titling for Video Editors. In this project-based course, we will explore four different ways to create beautiful and effective 3D titles using Premiere Pro as our hub. But we'll also expand its capabilities with Photoshop, After Effects and some third party plug-ins.
Now even if you are not a Premiere Pro user, you'll find here lots of knowledge which will help you, not only to create 3D type, but also to animate it so it will add more meaning to the narrative of the video. Now all the tools that I'm going to cover and work under a handful of hosts. So this course is also applicable to Final Cut Pro, Media Composer, DiVinci Resolve and other entities out there.
I promise you an interesting and fruitful journey throughout these tools which will help you to uplift your movies with minimal time outside the editor interface. Now remember, we are living in a 3D world so it only makes sense to integrate 3D type in our movies as well.
This course works through real-world scenarios, showcasing impressive type effects used to create visually stunning scenes. To make type integrate seamlessly with the footage, Eran demonstrates how to use tracking, rotoscoping, particles, distortions, camera effects, and more. Compositing is performed in Premiere Pro as the main editing hub. In addition to Photoshop and After Effects, the course also explores a PixelSquid plugin, a Bounce Pack set of transitions, ReelSmart Motion Blur, a Continuum Complete set of 3D objects, and some text design templates of Titler Pro 4. These third-party plugins are introduced to complement your workflow while keeping time spent outside the editing interface minimal. This course is designed to equip you with the skills needed to create promos, trailers, and openers that exhibit superb use of 3D titles.
- Creating 3D objects and type
- Rendering text
- Animating with motion and transitions
- Faking depth with rotoscoping
- Working with multiple layers
- Creating a shatter explosion
- Floating type in a liquid text simulation
- Attaching type to a moving object within a scene
- Adding motion graphics to movement within a scene