Learn how to create looping animations (and animated GIFs) for motion graphics and web design using Adobe After Effects.
- [Voiceover] Vast your eyes on the never-ending working late looping animation. We animators and motion designers know the midnight call of the all-nighter, and we definitely know that there's nothing better than strong, strong coffee and day old donuts to help us get through the long night that lies ahead. Beyond the fact that this animation is a loop in and of itself... I know, pretty meta. Each and every animated element within it is also created using various looping techniques in After Effects. In this course, we're gonna discuss the many looping expressions added to transform properties, paths, and time remap layers, as well as looping effects and expression workarounds.
We'll even go over how to render and convert our animation into looping animated gifs with the help of Photoshop or a simple third party plugin. So get ready, stick with us, and things might just get a little bit trippy, but no worries. You can handle it.
- Working with loop expressions
- Looping mash and shape paths
- Combining expressions
- Looping footage with Time Remap
- Looping with effects
- Rendering loops as animated GIFs