Learn how to create looping animations (including animated GIFs) for motion graphics and web design using Adobe Photoshop.
- [Voiceover] Hello online learning world, I am Owen Lowery, and we are going to make some loops. In the first course of this three part series, we'll be using the Adobe Photoshop timeline to animate, export and create looping animations in a variety of styles and formats. We'll start by learning about the Photoshop timeline window and how to set up your workspace for motion. We'll go over some traditional hand-drawn animation techniques and we'll mix different kinds of layer animations together to create continuous loop.
We'll even learn how to convert video and animation created with other programs into looping GIFs for the web. So let's pull up our sleeves and bust open Photoshop to get those creative juices flowing.
- Working with the Photoshop Timeline panel and video layers
- Animating frame by frame in Photoshop
- Exporting animation and other media types to animated GIFs
- Preparing After Effects animation loops for Photoshop