Explore the tools in After Effects that help with the animation "between" the animation: Keyframe Assistant, the Wiggler, expressions, and third-party assistants like Layer Monkey, MotionMonkey, and Ease and Wizz.
- Hi, my name is Ian Robinson and welcome to A.E. Guru Keyframe assistance. In this course, we'll look at some tools that often get over looked and many others that are often looked for. We'll start by looking at one of the oldest helpers in After Effects, the Keyframe Assistant. We'll look at how to quickly build and control the appearance of a sequence of images. Then, we'll take these a few steps further by taking that sequence and using it to build a more complex particle animation with Red Giant's Trapcode Particular.
Then, we're on to building complex Keyframe animations using the Wiggler, Keyframe Interpolation, and audio driven Keyframes. Of course, you can't cover complex animation without diving into expressions. There we'll create some expressions for text, random motion, bounce and spring, and refined animations through Converting Expressions to Keyframes. In the last chapter, we'll explore some very helpful third party scripts and effects, like LayerMonkey and MotionMonkey from Aescripts.com, as well as PlaneSpace and Echospace from Red Giant.
So, as you can see we've got a lot of ground to cover. Let's go ahead and get started animating with Keyframe Assistance.
- Controlling the speed and appearance of multiple layers with sequence layers
- Building audio-driven animation
- Integrating expressions and keyframes
- Creating random animation with the Wiggler
- Smoothing keyframe animation with ease adjustments
- Increasing productivity with Layer Monkey, MotionMonkey, and Ease and Wizz