Reveals time-saving features for navigating to specific timecodes, adjusting keyframes, changing layer behavior, and other tips for mastering the Timeline panel.
- Hi, my name is Rich Harrington. And in this course we're gonna explore mastering the After Effects timeline panel. While all of you have been using the timeline for a long time, I guarantee there are several things hidden that will help you get more things done. In this course we're gonna focus in shortcuts as well as some of the overlooked features. We'll also explore every nook and cranny so you can take advantage of everything that the timeline panel offers.
This course was created by Rich Harrington. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- Scrolling the timeline
- Switching from frames to timecode
- Using shy layers
- Retiming keyframes
- Nudging keyframes
- Using the Draft 3D, Brainstorm, and Graph Editor switches
- Frame blending with switches
- Splitting, naming, and locking layers
- Using composition markers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Navigating the Timeline
2. Adjusting the Timeline
4. Switches Revealed
5. Controlling Layers
Composition markers2m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.