Offers guidance on project and file management and best practices for sharing media and creative work between applications.
- Hi there, I'm Maxim Jago. Welcome to this video workflows course for Adobe Production Premium CS 6. Much of my work involves visiting television stations and production companies around the world to help them get the most of their media technology. Time and time again I find there's great demand for clear workflows when moving assets between multiple applications. Though the information on how to share creative work across platforms and between tools is out there, it's not always described in simple, clear steps.
That's why I felt it'd be worth producing this course. These lessons include almost no creative advice on using the individual applications included in the Adobe Creative Suite. Instead, the focus is on how to get you from A to B. We'll look at formats, import and export options, how to make the most of Adobe's Dynamic Link, and round-tripping options and some best practice for getting content from concept to completion. This course is divided into simple chapters. There's no particular need for you to watch the lessons in the order they appear.
So if you just need to know about one particular workflow, going from, Premiere Pro into After Effects for example, or from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade, then just jump into the chapter you need. I'm hoping you'll find this course a useful reference, as you expand your skills and make more of the tools provided with Creative Suite. Let's get started.
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects