This video helps you understand audio waveforms and spectral views.
- [Instructor] In this movie,…we're going to take a look at how sound…is represented visually in Adobe Audition.…If you have access to a microphone,…it might be fun to record a bit of your own audio.…I'm going to do that in just a moment.…If you don't,…there is something in the exercise files…for those of you that have access,…but if you don't you can use any file of your own.…I'm in the media browser here inside of Audition CC,…and I've gone through to my exercise files,…which I have as a shortcut.…
Otherwise you can just navigate for those…as you would ordinarily.…And in Chapter 5, there's this tonyDefaultVoice file…which I'm just going to drag into the editor like so,…and if I just press the spacebar to play that.…Hi there, and here's some default audio to use…just in case you don't have ready access to a microphone.…We wouldn't want you feeling left out.…So let's use this file instead.…Okay, and I'm just going to do…Cmd + W or Ctrl + W to close that.…So that's there if you want to use that.…
However, I'm going to record something,…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.