Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing the motion graphics template in Premiere Pro, part of After Effects Guru: Templates for Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- [Instructor] Now to see the end results…of the motion graphic template that we…just built over the last three movies,…we need to go over to Premier Pro.…So there's no lesson file for you to follow along…with in this particular case.…So just all you need to do is launch Premier Pro…and you're going to get a you know,…just set up a blank project there.…I've named mine Essential Graphics Test.…And what I want to do is actually go over…into the Window menu and in the Window menu…I'm going to bring up the Essential Graphics Panel.…
And right there upon launching it,…you can just sort of see that there,…you can see Essential Graphics…and one great thing is that you're able to…under Essential Graphics browse a bunch of categories.…So there's a ton of presets that already ship…with the first release of Premier Pro,…lower thirds that are available for you.…And you can get a sense for some of the possibilities…of what you can do with this incredible panel…and gateway towards After Effects.…
Let's just go back to the entire folder structure here.…
This course was created by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Modifying AE text templates in Premiere
- Adding shapes and expressions to the text animation
- Understanding composition structure
- Modifying text and replacing visible graphics
- Adjusting global controls
- Breaking down your template idea
- Building a photo mosaic
- Creating basic animation
- Adding a camera to the animation
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 06/26/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover text templates vs. Essential Graphics, building a template through Essential Graphics, adding supported properties to the Essential Graphics panel, and viewing the motion graphics template in Premiere Pro.