The version master properties feature allows for consolidation of character controls in an easy to reach panel and allows for versioning of properties via overrides.
- [Narrator] The central graphics panel … and master properties offer animators a way … to consolidate controls for our character. … They also allow us to create property variations … Let's see how this can benefit our workflow. … In this example I have my Hand Rig. … I'll go through and select my Hand control … and then come up here to window and show effect controls. … On this layer I've created two expression controls … that are responsible for opening and closing his hand … as well as rotating his wrist. … Now what I'd like to do is also add a control to be able … So I'll go down here to my sleeve and in my effects … and presets I'm going to look … for the color correction family of effects … and just go down here to change color. … Let's click and drag this to our sleeve layer. … Now inside of my effect I'll select on the eyedropper … for color to change and just point to the sleeve. … and drag this value around to change out the sleeve color. … I'll change this value back to zero. …
- Shape layers and masks
- Track mattes
- Rigging characters
- Using the Puppet tool for rigging
- Adding and adjusting keyframes
- Looping animation
- Animating with motion paths and motion sketch
- Adding cameras for multiplane environments
- Lighting animation
- Rendering animation
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2019 New Featureswith Mark Christiansen34m 12s Intermediate
1. Working with Layers and Shapes
2. Rigging Character Controls
3. Working with Animation
4. Creating Multiplane Environments
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.