Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Video and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Setting up the project in After Effects
- Combining background elements
- Layering render passes
- Adapting stock footage
- Adding After Effects particles
- Color grading the composite
- Adding camera shake and grain
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Lee Lanier and welcome to VFX Techniques. (spaceship propelling) (shoots) (explosion) In this course, we'll take render pass image sequences of a space scene and recombine them in After Effects. We'll integrate shifting component render passes to recreate a spaceship and exploding asteroid. We'll refine the renders by applying effects and generating particles simulations. We'll replicate glows, lens flairs, film grain, and camera motion in the pausing program.
We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.