Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Utilizing the scopes, part of Up and Running with Magic Bullet Suite.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
I just love using After Effects for color Work. …The tools here are phenomenal. But one of the big drawbacks it doesn't …have any scopes. Doesn't have any chart to let you know …how how your colors are actually doing. And because monitors can be so different, …especially when they're not calibrated properly, and it's really hard to get …them calibrated properly, and because our eyes play such tricks on us sometimes, we …really need absolutes. We need to know where our colors really are. …Thankfully if we select the Scopes layer here, go to Looks>Edit to get into the …Looks window, we'll see, that in the upper left-hand corner, that Looks does …have a collection of Scopes for us to use, so we can look and see what's going …on with our colors. So, again, we just want to click that …Scopes button, if it's not showing, in the upper left-hand corner, get those …Scopes showing. Let's talk a little bit about the Scopes, …and how they work. I''m actually going to close up RGB …Parade and open up the Slice graph momentarily.…
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.