Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Using templates, part of Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Working with Type (2014).
- If you find that creating titles from scratch…is beyond your ability, Premiere Pro does offer…some templates, if you know how to find them.…Let's close this previous title and save it.…Now I'll choose to create a new title.…You'll notice that one of the choices is…Based on a Template.…Now when you do this, these templates may not be accessible.…What you'll have to do is, either import a file…as a template or go and find these templates.…
If you do a quick web search for Premiere Pro Templates,…you'll find the library for the templates.…This will give you the ability to pull these down.…And it tells you how to download them and install them.…The things is, is that this is a bit outdated.…This was done for CS6.…Now, this functional content will work,…but after you download it, you'll need to make a copy…and put it in the right location.…Let's quit Premiere Pro for a moment.…And I'll save my changes.…
When you run the installer,…it's going to go on your hard drive.…Inside the program files or application support,…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using and customizing animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Linking text
Skill Level Beginner
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland11h 37m Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Product Endpagewith Ian Robinson1h 50m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. An Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Adobe Premiere Pro Design Techniques
8. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Live templates2m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.