Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Using multiple animators, part of Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Working with Type.
- You've seen me use some of the built-in presets,…but there's really two additional…workflows related to presets.…You can use multiple presets…and there's even new presets that you can add.…Let's select the existing preset…on this layer and delete it.…You see the text now is static.…And I'm gonna go to the one second mark,…where I want this animation to begin.…If you'd like additional presets,…simply visit creative.adobe.com/addons…and this is the add-on center for Adobe.…
Just select the app you want to work with.…In this case, After Effects,…and you'll see a collection of add-ons.…In this case, I'm gonna go to just the free ones.…And there's some presets here called…additional animation presets.…These are actually created by Trish Meyer…and you might know her from some of her After Effects books.…I can click right here to download.…Now, you'll need to sign in with your Adobe ID.…Once you've done so, you'll see it come down.…You can see in your Creative Cloud app…if the animation presets were properly installed.…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using and customizing animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Linking text
Skill Level Beginner
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. An Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Adobe Premiere Pro Design Techniques
8. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Live templates2m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.