Do you want to create text in a nonlinear editor like Adobe Premiere Pro? Luckily, there are a wealth of titling tools that are offered in Premiere Pro. You can create titles like a title card or even a rolling credit. In this video, Richard Harrington demonstrates how to use motion graphics templates (MOGRTS) in Premiere.
- A recent addition to Premiere Pro…is that of MOGRTs, Motion Graphic Templates.…These are incredibly beneficial…and there's a wealth of them built-in…as well as several available through Adobe Stock.…These make it easy to access After Effects content…right inside of Premiere Pro.…Let's take a look at how to use the built-in ones…as well as the ones available from Adobe Stock…and later in the course,…I'll show you how to create your own.…One of the most recent additions to Premiere Pro…are Motion Graphic Templates.…The easiest way to access these is to go…Window, Workspaces, and choose Graphics.…
This will change the layout of the application.…On the right here,…you'll see a wide range of templates available.…You can sort through these in search…as well as take a look in specific libraries…if you've got libraries installed with templates.…Additionally, you can head over to Adobe Stock…where you'll find free templates available…and premium templates available.…So if you find on here that you want to try out,…for example in free, it's easy enough.…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Using Dynamic Link with text for Premiere Pro and After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects: Animated Write-on Typewith Ran Ben Avraham1h 34m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.