Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the master controls, part of Learning Magic Bullet Suite.
Before we wrap up talking about Colorista two, let's talk about the Master Controls. …So we've talked about Primary and Secondary, and there is this Master section. …If you have Colorista two selected, you can press Cmd+3 or Ctrl+3 on the PC. …that's not working for me here, so I'll just go ahead and open one of those and …you can press Ctrl or Cmd+3 to have master open up. …Apparently you need one of these open, and then it works. …So here we have our settings here, and this is kind of after you've gone though …Primary and after you've gone through Secondary, if you want to add polish to …the whole ball of wax, that's what Master is for.…
A lot of these controls we've seen in both Primary and Seconary, is going to be …saying, geeze do we really need another threeway color corrector? …Do we really need another HSL? Another saturation control? …The answer is absolutely yes. A lot of times doing the primary color …correction, you're kind of getting things where you want them. …And then with Secondary, you kind of shift individual colors, and after that …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.