Join Rob Garrott for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of CINEMA 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects.
If you are premium member of the lynda.com Online Training Library or if you're…watching this tutorial on a DVD-ROM, you have access to the exercise files used…throughout this title.…Now the exercise files are organized into subfolders and chapter begins with a…start file and they're named accordingly.…Now there are three folders that are unique to this series. The first one is…the C4D renders folder.…These are the renders that are generated out of C4D at the end of Chapter 1, and…these are the assets that are used in each of the chapters 2 through 6.…
The final render folder contains the finish movie that's generated in the last…movie of Chapter 6 and the Video_ Assets folder contains the snowboarding clip…that's used in chapters 2 through 6.…If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along from…scratch or with your own assets. Now let's get started.…
- Setting up a multi-pass render
- Batch rendering in CINEMA 4D
- Importing 3D elements into After Effects
- Creating and using precomps for compositing control
- Compositing 3D text in a dynamic 3D environment
- Creating a glow effect using Trapcode Starglow
- Using 3D layers to create masking effects
- Adding a flash bulb effect with CC Light Rays
- Adding glows and glints to type
- Creating a 2D camera shake effect using pre-comps
- Adding depth of field with the Lens Blur effect
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS5 Essential Trainingwith Chad Perkins8h 39m Beginner
Photoshop CS5 Essential Trainingwith Michael Ninness11h 14m Beginner
1. Cinema 4D Prep: Multi-Pass Rendering Setup
2. After Effects Prep
3. Creating the Stadium Effects
4. Creating the Phone Effects
5. Creating the Type Effects
Creating the type glows9m 36s
6. Final Touches and Rendering
Next Steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.