Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of After Effects Guru: Templates for Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- So if you are a member who has access to the download files, you'll be sent a few After Effect projects, including media, that you can use in this course. These downloads can be stored on your desktop, your documents folder, or externally on a hard drive. If your membership doesn't allow you access to the lesson files, don't worry. There's still a ton to learn, even by following along with your own footage, or a trial version of After Effects.
This course was created by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Modifying AE text templates in Premiere
- Adding shapes and expressions to the text animation
- Understanding composition structure
- Modifying text and replacing visible graphics
- Adjusting global controls
- Breaking down your template idea
- Building a photo mosaic
- Creating basic animation
- Adding a camera to the animation
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 06/26/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover text templates vs. Essential Graphics, building a template through Essential Graphics, adding supported properties to the Essential Graphics panel, and viewing the motion graphics template in Premiere Pro.
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Retiming and Tracking Footagewith Ian Robinson2h 46m Intermediate
1. Working with AE Text Templates
2. Breaking Down a Complex Template
3. Building a Photo Mosaic
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.