Join Eran Stern for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Fix It in Post.
- If you are a member, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You can download the file from the tab on the main page for this course, and once you extract it, you'll find inside a premiere pro CC project. As well as a source files folder. Make sure those folders stay together if you decide to move it to a different directory. And if you'll open the project file, you'll find a sequence that correspond to each chapter.
Know that this project is only the starting point of each movie. So even if you don't install any of the plugins that I'll cover in the following movies, you should still be able to work with it, without any error messages about missing effects. Now if your membership doesn't allow you to access the exercise files, don't worry. There is still a ton to learn here, even by following alone with your own footage and trial versions of the plugins.
- Fixing white balance problems
- Stabilizing shaky shots
- Fixing bad pixels
- Handling noise, grain, and banding
- Minimizing flicker and exposure issues
- Removing camera flashes
- Fixing skin problems
- Relighting a shot
- Performing lens corrections
- Fixing audio in post