Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of After Effects Guru: Creating Presets and Controllers.
- Now, if you're a member who has access to the download files, you'll be sent an After Effects project, including media that you can use in this course. These downloads can be stored on your desktop, your Documents folder, or externally on a hard drive. To open a project, just simply double-click it. Or, alternatively, in After Effects, go to File, Open Project and you can navigate to where you saved it. Now, if your membership doesn't allow you to access the lesson files, don't worry. There's still a ton to learn even by following along with your own footage and a trial version of After Effects.
- Creating text animation presets
- Creating custom vignette and fractal noise presets
- Creating a custom texture library
- Using a null object to control layered graphics
- Using the interpolation expression to link values
- Setting up a Universal Color Control
- Using prebuild expressions to drive camera animation and depth of field
- Creating a control layer to delay layer animation
- Saving your control layers and expressions