Join Eran Stern for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Video.
- If your membership includes it, you'll have access to the Exercise Files used throughout this title. The Exercise Files are laid out by each Chapter in Chapter folders. I've also included a finished version of each Comp in the Final Comps folder. So, you can always check the final state of each lesson and reverse engineer it if needed. For this course, I'm using After Effects Creative Cloud addition, but most of the topics that I'm going to cover apply to earlier versions as well.
If you can't access the Exercise Files, you can still follow along using your own assets. So, let's get started.
- Analyzing your shot and making mood, story, and type decisions
- Working with lights, shadows, and 3D animation
- Rotoscoping, distorting, and displacing text
- Creating a motion graphics teaser using parenting and shoot-out animations
- Integrating 3D text into live video
- Working with ray-traced type
- Create advanced per-character 3D text animations