Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,974 courses, including more Video and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating a cube grid with the MoGraph Cloner
- Creating first-, second-, and third-wave animations
- Using a null object to group and keyframe multiple effectors
- Limiting the influence of an effector
- Adding texture
- Using an HDRI map for reflections
- Lighting the scene
- Importing a CINEMA 4D project into After Effects
- Isolating and changing text color with object buffers
Skill Level Intermediate
If you are a Premium member of the lynda.com online training library or if you are watching this tutorial on a DVD, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. You can download your exercise files from the Exercise Files tab on the course page. So I've downloaded my Exercise Files folder here. If I double-click it, you can see we have all of our chapters 1 through 5 laid out here, and in each chapter you have the correlating CINEMA 4D files, and in the case of chapter 5, we have all of our CINEMA 4D and After Effects files laid out in both CS5.5 and CS6 format.
We also have in chapter 5 our rendered assets that you'll need to follow along in this chapter. If you are not a Premium subscriber to lynda.com, you don't have any access to the exercise files, but you can follow along from scratch with your own assets. Let's get started.