Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using challenges, part of Mograph Techniques: Modeling and Animating with Cinema 4D Cloners.
This course includes a video called a Challenge. A challenge is a quick activity to give you a hands on opportunity to practice and master what you've been learning. I'll start the challenge, by describing your core objectives for the activity. If the challenge involves any sample files, I'll tell you where to find them. I'll also give you a rough estimate, as to how much time it took me to complete the challenge. When you've completed a challenge, make sure to click the matching solution video. In each solution, I will show you how I solved the challenge and give you some of my thoughts along the way.
Again this is an opportunity for you to master what you are learning so, I hope you have fun with it.
- Modeling flower petals in C4D
- Creating shaded materials in C4D
- Building flowers with multiple cloner objects
- Building a dynamic transition with camera animation
- Multipass Rendering out of CINEMA 4D
- Adding and animating color effects in After Effects
- Refining transitions
- Rendering the final composite