Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Using breakdown reports, part of Creative Suite 6: Video Production.
One of the features of Adobe Story is that, as well as supporting regular text …for script writing, it also has support for a lot of additional metadata. …Now, you might think that's primarily useful for pre-production planning, and …that's true. But you can also use it as a guide, as an …editor, if you don't have access to a particularly detailed production notes or …camera logs. Or even script supervisor notes. …If you're just looking to gather as much information as you can about a …production, this could be pretty useful stuff.…
If you look quite closely at this screen, this is a script called Lucia Visits …Marbaya /g. And if you look closely, you can see that …quite a lot of the words are in bold. And this is because they've already got …additional metadata tags attached to them. …If l just click on the little tiny triangle on the far right-hand edge of …the screen here, this is going to pull open the Tags panel. …And you can see, I've got lots of different tags already associated with my text. …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.