Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Post tools, part of Learning Magic Bullet Suite.
Finally this week we're going to look at the Post tools in looks. …Now here this little pretty kitty cat. And I've already done some precolor correction. …I've actually overdone some stuff and we're going to look at that now and how …to fix it. So I'm going to click on the Edit button …to open up the looks interface. And you'll notice that I'll just go ahead …and open up the scopes actually, open RGB parade. …I've done colorista 3-way, here is the original image, this is what it looks …like and I'm going to press the Backslash key, put all that back again.…
So we've done some pretty good correction, we've definitely added a lot …of cool green to the background, there really wasn't much contrast here, very …washed out, which is how I shot it intentionally. …And so that way we have so much more room in post to play around. …And then I have a very intense stylized correction. …But the highlights are way over bright. It looks really damaged right here under …the cat's eyes. It's actually a jaguar, so underneath the …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.