Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Photoshop text, part of Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Working with Type.
- If you've built things inside of Photoshop,…they're very easy to bring into Premiere Pro, as well.…Let's delete these out.…I'll simply import a Photoshop graphic.…Here it is, and I can click Open.…When I do, it reads everything in,…and I have the ability to choose what I want.…I can merge it all together, or choose individual layers.…This allows you to select just the layers that you want.…For example, the bar and the texture, plus the text.…
If I click Okay, it brings in that graphic.…There it brought it in as a sequence.…Now, if I don't need a sequence ...…Let's delete that out.…Go back to bring it in.…I could bring this in as merged layers.…I've got everything selected and click Okay.…And now, it brought in that graphic…with just the highlighted layers.…If I bring that in again, this time,…and choose Merged Layers, I can use…a different combination of layers…to get a different version of the graphic,…making it very simple to have one Photoshop file…that creates multiple graphics within your project.…
Additionally, when you import that in,…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using and customizing animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Linking text
Skill Level Beginner
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland11h 37m Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Product Endpagewith Ian Robinson1h 50m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. An Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Adobe Premiere Pro Design Techniques
8. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Live templates2m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.