Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects, part of Creative Suite 6: Video Production.
Traditionally, if you were sending work from After Effects to a file, if you were …going to output a file of some description. …You would simply Drag and Drop your compositions into the Render Queue, and …set up your options. And then, hit Go and, or click on the …Render button, and off you go. After Effects is going to create the file …for you. And there's a bunch of options here. …It's pretty flexible. It's a powerful interface. …And it is a queue, and it'll work. But now if you want to, you can have the …Adobe Media Encoder do the work for you in the background.…
So, if I just switch over to the Media Encoder, you can see under the File menu, …I've got this option to add an After Effects composition. …So, if I choose that and browse to my Composition, there it is, or at least …there's my Project file in the folder system on my machine. …And then, having selected that After Effects project, you can see I've got the …two compositions available here. I'll just select these and click OK, and …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.