Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Using MB PhotoLooks, part of Learning Magic Bullet Suite.
In this tutorial we're actually going to be in Adobe Photoshop of all places. …We're going to be looking at another product in the suite called Photo Looks …which is basically Magic Bullet Looks for photos. …So here in Photoshop, I can go to the Filter> Magic Bullet Photo Looks. …And now, here we have the familiar Magic Bullet Looks, interface. …And we have the Scopes and we have the Skin Charts and everything and we have …the five different tools in our tool chain, Subject, Matte, Lens, Camera and …Post, the same tools. Everything here, except it's for photos.…
So I can go over here and I can apply Colorista Three Way to my still image, of …this beautiful model here. And get shadows where we want, looking at …the, Scope over here, the Waveform Monitor, the RGB Parade. …And, we can maybe even warm up the highlights, and warm up the mid-tones, …and then maybe we could cool off the, the shadows. …And, just kind of play with that a little bit.…
And then we could go back to our Tools. And maybe on the lens we could add a …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.