Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Using MB Instant HD, part of Up and Running with Magic Bullet Suite.
When high definition video came out and became like a normal thing, a lot of …video professionals, lots of seasoned veterans, were a little heart broken and …they were sad because they'd been shooting SD for so long and now, none of …their stuff really worked. So, Instant HD was created and is also …part of the Magic Bullet Suite. And the purpose of Instant HD was to …re-size your footage in a better way. Now before we get too far, the host …applications here After Effects, Premiere, and Final Cut 5, 6, and 7 only.…
And note that for Premiere CS4 and CS3 it's only for Windows. …Now, back to After Effects here. I have my footage that I brought into my …composition here, and I'm not doing Instant HD any favors, because this is …actually a 2k composition, so we are doubling the size of this footage. …Now, I have this version here, which is scaled up, and when we zoom in to 100% …here which we really need to do to get a really good comparison of what's happening.…
We see that there are some pixelation issues here. …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.