In this chapter we are going to look at some of the, kind of, more auxiliary …tools in the Magic Bullet suite. One of them's kind of fun, we're going to …look at and this would be called grinder, Magic Bullet grinder. …This is the only standalone application in the suite. …The purpose of grinder is to take footage, primarily DSLR footage, footage …from DSLR cameras, and to transcode it. And what a transcode means is we take it …from one format like DSLR's typically shoot with H264 compression, which is …really tough to edit with. So, often times what you do is stick it …in Magic Bullet Grindor or some other encoding tool, such as Adobe Media …Encoder and it will convert it to another format that's easier to work with and edit.…
Now, it's super easy to use, and before I drag and drop a movie here, as it …instructs us to do, I just want to point out that there's this little note here …that reminds us that, especially with canon files it creates a thm file when …you're creating your canon so you'll have a .mov file which is the actually movie. …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.