Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Using MB Frames, part of Learning Magic Bullet Suite.
Last, and for me probably least, we have Magic Bullet frames. …I think this is actually the original Magic Bullet effect, and it's meant to …take interlaced footage, and deinterlace it, and basically conform 30 frames per …second interlaced footage into 24p footage in an elegant way. …It's actually a collection of effects. At least here in after effects. …We can apply for example, the Letterbox or effect to get a Letterbox effect. …And that's what we want. There's just a lot here that I frankly …don't have to much experience with and don't find too helpful in this HD and …ultra-HD age that we are living in. But if I go ahead and apply Frames Plus …for examples. Click the Auto Setup button.…
Click OK. And you could see that it does do some …great stuff to fix some problems that we had in the original version of this. …You can see some interlacing artifacts in the motion of this footage. …And we could turn on Frame Plus and get rid of some of that. …I want to say I just searched for hours to find an interlaced 30 frames per …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.