Folks in this tutorial we're going to look at the Lens tools then I find these …to be the most interesting and kind of fun creative tools that Looks has. …So I'm going to go to Looks and click on Edit to open up the little interface here …and I've already applied a Colorista 3-Way here for you. …This is the before you the original image. …And then after, slightly more creepy. I'm going to go ahead and turn off the …scope so that we have a little bit more screen real estate. …Go to my Tools and go to the Lens section.…
Again, we're seeing a lot of unusual settings here we haven't seen before. …For example, there's this De-flare. This is a really interesting setting. …And I haven't really had an opportunity to use this in a real setting, but. …What it does is that it takes, it finds bright spots and it darkens the area …immediately around them. So, as we increase the strength, we can …see what that's doing. It's not just increasing contrast, it's …finding the bright parts of the image like right here on this little fake Lego …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.